Thursday, 8 January 2009

Karen Money : "Secret Things"


I'd like to dedicate this post to the music and recordings of Karen Money, a singer songwriter from the South West of England. Her music is available on i-tunes (here) and she has a 'My Space' page which can be accessed here. Her album, "Secret Things" has immense spiritual reserves. Listening to her songs can tear down your barriers, refresh the spirit, rebuild what is broken and send you on your way again renewed in strength. My personal favourites are "Sanctuary" and "Surrender" Don't take my word for it though, go buy yourself an i-tunes card from Tesco and download her album. Alternatively listen to "Pray as you Go" and you'll often hear her songs there.

4 comments:

Clover said...

This is really a great read for me. Thank you for publishing articles having a great insight stimulates me to check more often for new write ups. Keep posting!

Clover
www.n8fan.net

Aissa said...

Nice post. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very informative; so happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here.

aissa
www.joeydavila.net

lee woo said...

I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!


mocsbar.com

Leslie Lim said...

I really like your ideas. I truly appreciate your effort in publishing this article. Keep it up and God bless.

Bless
www.imarksweb.org